Sunday 3 January 2010

UPDATE

I did manage to watch last night's Casualty which was a really barrel of laughs. Incest, a kidnapped child, two just married main characters and three kids crash into an iced over pond and their nine month old baby dies, and that's just the main items. Laugh a minute I tell you. And I felt physically really crap when I watched it, shivering every time I stood up.

After coming upstairs and putting a hot water bottle in my bed, I spent several minutes retching up phlegm while sweat poured down my face. The last time something like that happened I had pneumonia. Ironically, getting the phlegm up seems to have cleared my head and I feel neither sweaty nor shivery at the moment, plus my runny nose seems to have largely dried up. I hope I stay that way but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic.

If I suddenly stop blogging it's because I'm in hospital. Christ ,   I sound like a right hypochondriac. I'll be regretting this post in a couple of days.

I hope.

No comments: