Thursday 22 July 2010

AND THIS WEDNESDAY...


Everest installed a new bay window, two upstairs windows, a small window, and a new door. The results are excellent. The new windows completely cut out sounds from outside that the old ones didn't.  I feel safer because the upstairs window open top and bottom making it easy to climb out in the event of a fire. The new front door is solid and secure. However, unlike the old one, it doesn't have a lower glass panel so I can't look down the stairs at 11 o'clock at night (or indeed any time) to see if any of the cats want to come in. And neither can they see nor hear me as I realised just a little while when I opened the door much to the surprise of four of them sitting on the step and they scattered before they realised what was happening.

They arrived at 8.30 and packed up at 2.30, job done and done well, and were a pleasant bunch of lads.

No comments: