Friday 3 July 2009

BLOGGIVERSARY

No, no, no, no!

I will not use that word again. I hate conflated words like that and blame Joss Whedon for it -Buffyverse, argh! This is something up with which I will not put.

Apart from that I've been doing this for exactly a month now and I have to say I'm very pleased with it. I believe I'm a decent writer and there's a fair variety of material which at least reflects some of my interests. There's much more I want to write about so if you have been reading the blog, expect it to grow and widen in terms of content. I think there's a nice balance between serious stuff and humour. I'm also surprised how much fun I'm having writing it.

Okay, that's me patting myself on the back over with. Normal service will be resumed with the next entry and at least this was short.

No comments: