Saturday 24 March 2012

DVD: STARTING TOMORROW -7 DAYS OF HORROR

Apart from the films of Brett Piper, this blog's been a little light on the horror movie front. It's not that I haven't been buying them, I've just been watching other stuff on DVD like Game of Thrones Season 1 and, and this is the first mention of it here and may come as a surprise to those who know my tastes, Downton Abbey Series 1. With regards to the latter, I picked it up cheap and had nearly got to the end thinking that it was okay British TV when something clicked and I realised it was actually very good and I'll buy the second series when it comes down in price to around a tenner. I really want to find out what happens next to the characters. Not as much as Game of Thrones, mind you, but then even the much-loved Chuck would take precedence over GoT.

But back to the topic in hand. I've still been buying horror DVDs I just hadn't got around to watching them. I've now got a backlog of seven, six of which you've probably never heard of plus a remake of a controversial film you will, and I now plan to watch one a night for a week. Here they are:


 

No comments: