Saturday 8 December 2012

BOOKS: BOOKS WAITING TO BE READ

And these are only the most recent titles.

(NB: this is a book created to accompany a 2004 exhibition of Tezuka's work at the National Gallery of Victoria in Australia. Quite scarce, I picked it up for a reasonable price on Ebay because no-one else put in a bid.)

(A long time fan of this series, I only just found out that this and some others I'd missed were available.)

(Following his recent death,the insults by cretins commenting in some of the tabloids because he never gave up on Marxism were just appalling and made me want to seek out his books.)
(The only book on sport that I have ever bought or will buy.)
And if I was to include all the books sitting on my shelves waiting to be read, this list would more than double in length.


No comments: