Saturday 3 August 2013

JOSS WHEDON AND FIFI: A RELATIONSHIP REVEALED

My cat Fifi has an intimate relationship with Joss Whedon and his creative output. This has never before been revealed to the world but I feel it's time to reveal the complete truth. You may be surprised. You may be shocked. But I assure you that the amazing image below has not been altered in any way.

You may feel sorry for Mr Whedon. You may even feel pity for Fifi. Quite possibly you could despise me for encouraging this odd and obscure relationship. Nevertheless, it can no longer be hidden for the unvarnished truth is this.

Fifi likes to sit on top of DVDs in which Joss Whedon has played a major creative role.




(The fact that I was 65 three days ago and I'm in a funny mood has absolutely nothing to do with it.)

No comments: